- Property Management - Ledgewood Village
- Asheville , NC, USA
- Full Time
Housing Management Resources (HMR) is a Property Management company specializing in the management of affordable housing communities. Ledgewood Village is a 180-unit community in Asheville, NC.
As a Resident Liaison you will be responsible for coordinating the rehab and construction efforts with residents, communicating schedules and plans, and addressing residents' immediate concerns. This position is temporary, full time. The expected duration of this assignment will be from 10-12 months.
To successfully fulfill your role, you should expect to perform the following duties:
• Offer excellent customer service by understanding our residents' needs
• Facilitates and assist the moving process for residents while construction takes place
•Communicate with residents about upcoming renovation work and schedule
•Deliver boxes, notices and tape as necessary
•Help move any furniture or help with packing if a resident needs assistance
•Conduct inspections of apartments the day before construction begins o Perform thorough inspections of apartments utilizing the •Inspect Check software; Ensure that residents are prepared for the constructions work scheduled for the day (taking pictures to document)
•Open/close doors for contractors
•Ensure safety in the areas of construction
•Monitor apartment access throughout the day
•Communicate residents' needs to contractors o Perform a walk through at the end of the day to make sure all doors are locked. •Inspect Check software will be used to document the apartment was left in the way the resident left it.
•Communicate to residents who are home that work is completed for the day
•Report to Property Manager any resident issues, concerns or problems
• Ability to organize
• Must be energetic and enthusiastic
• Must be resourceful and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities
• Ability to maintain composure when dealing with difficult situations
• Fluent in Russian is preferred
• Excellent people and communication skills required
• Knowledge about construction and understanding of Fair Housing regulations
• Friendly and fun working environment
• Competitive Salary
• Generous 401k plan
• Wellness program
Check us out at www.hmrproperties.com
Don't delay! Send your resume today!
We are committed to ensuring diversity in its workforce and candidates from diverse backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply. EOE
Click apply or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org