Assistant Property Manager
- Property Management - Ledgewood Village
- 28803, NC, USA
- Full Time
Opportunity to continue your growth in the Property Management field with a National Company! We are looking for future Property Managers and beyond. The Assistant Property Manager role is the perfect stepping stone!
Working with HMR means being a part of something bigger than yourself. You will be incorporated into an inspiring company that is continuously working towards providing high-quality affordable housing that strengthens our communities. Our company has been recognized by The Boston Globe as one of the top employers in the region. Our communities have been named "Community of Quality" by the National Apartment Housing Association.
We are excited about your interest in joining our fast-growing family. As you submit your application for the Assistant Property Manager position at our 180 unit apartment community Ledgewood Village, in Asheville, NC, we encourage you to learn more about us.
Our Assistant Property Managers are an essential part of our management team at the community. They create warm and welcoming experience for our tenants and applicants. You will be the right hand to the Property Manager and involved with the following:
- Full time position with anticipated schedule Monday-Friday 8:30-5:00
- Motivate and lead the team to success
- Maintaining positive relationships with current and prospective residents as you provide professional, positive and engaging customer experience
- Managing day-to-day activities related to apartment leasing, move-ins, lease renewals and recertifications
- Rent collections
- Complete tenant income recertifications
- Apartment inspections
- The ability to provide superior customer service.
- Working knowledge of Affordable Housing programs, such as Tax Credits and HUD is preferred
- Be an active and engaged listener; ability to identify the strengths in the community to help show potential residents how this apartment can become "Home Sweet Home".
- Desire to bring your A-game to work every day. Be a motivated self-starter with a make-it-happen attitude.
- Ability to quickly adapt to change in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to organize the schedule according to the priorities and meet deadlines.
Since we expect the best from you, we think it's only fair that we provide the best for you. You will enjoy our industry-leading benefits!
Ready to join the team? Our success is not possible without YOU! If you are excited about the challenge of this position and welcome the opportunity to learn and grow, we want to hear from you! Please click "apply" today!
We are committed to ensuring diversity in our workforce and candidates from diverse backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply. EOE.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media