Cleaner/Painter for Apartment Community
- Maintenance - Tidewater Townhomes
- Wilmington, NC, USA
- Full Time
Housing Management Resources is a full service property management company, specializing in the management of affordable housing communities. We are looking for a Cleaner/Painter at our property, Tidewater Townhomes in Wilmington, NC . As a Cleaner/Painter you will make a unique and valuable contribution to our community by ensuring that our building is inviting and functioning at peak of its efficiency. This is a cleaner position but we are looking for someone who is team oriented and willing to assist with painting and light maintenance when needed.
What will serve you well in this role?
• Passion for helping others
• Attention to detail
• Strong time management and organizational skills.
A Career with HMR offers:
• Competitive base wage with a quarterly incentive program.
• An industry-leading benefits package
• Retirement 401(k) program
• Generous time off
• Outstanding work environment with potential for long-term growth as we expand our portfolios throughout the country.
If you are up to the challenge, please click "apply" today! For the benefit of our residents, the communities we serve, and our co-workers, all applicants are required to pass a background check prior to joining HMR team.
Learn more at www.hmrproperties.com and Like us on Facebook www.facebook.com/housingmanagementresources. We are committed to ensuring diversity in its workforce and candidates from diverse backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply. EOE
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media