- Maintenance - Cedarbrook Apartments
- Plainfield , NJ, USA
- Full Time
Maintenance position with Competitive Pay, Paid Time Off benefits, Health Insurance and Retirement plan from day one! Apply at Cedarbrook Apartments, 1272 Park Ave, Plainfield, NJ 07060 or online. Don't miss the opportunity work in the field of Building Maintenance with a National company!
We are excited about your interest in joining our fast-growing family. As you submit your application for the Maintenance Supervisor position at our 141 unit apartment community Cedarbrook Apartments, in Plainfield, NJ, we encourage you to learn more about us.
- Full-Time Position, with anticipated schedule 8:30 am - 5:00 pm and on-call rotation
- Assign and coordinate work within the team.
- Hands-on position that requires working alongside your team on site.
- Take care of our residents' needs and provide them with comfortable and well-maintained homes.
- Complete building repairs, plumbing, HVAC, carpentry, light electrical, painting and basic appliance repairs.
- Apartment make-ready duties
- Maintaining cleanliness of buildings, common areas and grounds
- Snow Removal during winter season (if applicable)
- Landscaping and curb appeal maintenance
Skills and Requirements:
- 2-5 years of facilities maintenance experience, preferably residential
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation
- Must have essential tools
- Flexibility in schedule to perform on-call rotation
- HVAC certification
- Strong time-management and organizational skills
- Although previous experience is important, we are willing to invest in your training to get you up to speed in certain areas of your position.
Since we expect the best from you, we think it's only fair that we provide the best for you. Our industry-leading benefits include:
- Friendly and fun working environment with opportunity for growth
- Competitive Salary plus opportunity for Quarterly Incentive
- Comprehensive benefit package (medical, dental, vision and paid time off)
- Company sponsored Life, Short- and Long-term disability insurance
- Generous 401k plan with company match
- Paid Parental leave benefits
Why work here? This can be so much more than just a job! We value advancement from within and are committed to providing employees with training and support needed to grow. Our company has been recognized by The Boston Globe as one of the top employers in the region and our communities have been recognized as "Community of Quality" by the National Apartment Housing Association. We operate by the guiding principles of Integrity, Respect, Enthusiasm, Accountability, Commitment and Harmony.
How to Apply:
- Respond by clicking "Apply Now"
- Apply in person Cedarbrook Apartments, 1272 Park Ave, Plainfield, NJ 07060
We are committed to ensuring diversity in our workforce and candidates from diverse backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply. EOE.